top of page

Be Well. Group

Public·17 members
Peresvet Burov
Peresvet Burov

Mughal E Azam Full Movie Hd 1080p 22

The thing about the pyaar kiya scene is that the Shahriyar character has no right to be so hard on Asif and his havildar for being unable to fire, and use his gun properly. The scene would have made no sense if Shahriyar wasnt ordering an execution, and even if he wasnt, he could have *gracefully* ordered Asif to use his gun. If he couldnt be bothered to do it, its likely because, at that point, he knew he was going to get killed anyway.

mughal e azam full movie hd 1080p 22

Okay, one more. I loved the DVD cover for MEA. The cover featured a Fruit Alligator. This was its version of a phoenix. I was ecstatic, thinking that this was a new phoenix movie that might be coming out.

re: Mughal-e-Azam and colour. When I saw the final version, I thought it was quite nice. I was missing the black and white aspect, but everything else was better. I also felt that colour did take away from the classic feel of the film. I enjoyed the colour films Raaz, Magic Planet, Dil Toh Deewana, but I disliked Chori Chori, Dil Tera Deewana and Mard, Dil Deewana. Its not the colour in itself that I find bothersome. Its that some really unnecessary colour schemes got in the way of the story and, perhaps, the cinematography.

However, I did agree with you that it was an excellent decision to have the film released in colour, and I personally loved the colour versions of Hiss (a.k.a. Chandni Raat) and Mehboob ki Mehndi. And I wont deny the beauty of Shahriyar and Mughal's vibrant interiors.

The delightful issue about this film is that it shows the complete contrast between the real-life Shahjahan and Shahjahan Shah, that is how they met, exactly what drove them apart, and how they eventually got to know each other again. Besides, its just a fun historical thriller. And honestly, that really hasnt been a thing in any of the Bollywood movies of the recent past, that is take a look at that movie like Slumdog Millionaire, Biwi No. 1, 3 Idiots, etc. Interestingly, the film comes with one of the most diverse soundtracks that you can find, with songs ranging from very cheerful to very tragic ones, just how that contrast between the two Shahjahan's would have been couldnt have been more visually displayed in that song.

https://www.carlaveiga.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/23d91709-58d7-4395-89ca-fd835e68dda0

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page